Friday, July 17, 2015

Thing 9: Video

This "Thing" has taken me way too long because I could not figure out how to access the Animoto video I had already created! Thanks to Katherine H, I am now able to link my project to this blog. Full disclosure: I did not use my mobile device to create the video; I used my desktop computer. But this is worth watching - I am super proud of it. :)

Also, I have been using the YouTube app on my phone for a long time now. When I am working on a knitting project and get stuck because I don't know how to do a particular stitch, YouTube is my go-to app. I even have my favorite "knitting help people" highlighted, so there is no more stress in trying to figure things out. There are literally thousands of video clips out there on YouTube for all things craft-related.

Animoto Video:
My Fabulous Video

No comments:

Post a Comment