Saturday, July 25, 2015

Thing 15: Games

Ah, the Games. I have tried Candy Crush Saga, and do not understand the addiction. I have also tried Tetris on my phone, as I used to love to play it when it was a stand-alone handheld game. It's just not as much fun on the phone for some reason. The one game that I have tried and stuck with is Words With Friends. It is the perfect way to pass time while waiting in line at the grocery store, carpool line, etc. I always have games going against my husband and a couple of my friends, but nowhere near the "20 games at a time" limit. And I have definitely found it much more enjoyable to play on my Android phone, with its slightly larger screen. I used to have an iPhone, and it was more difficult to manipulate the letter tiles.

One other game that I play once in a while is called Flow, and it looks like it is similar to the Dots game shown in the 23 Things list. It is a somewhat mindless "fill in the screen" type of game, and is perfect to have on an airplane trip, because it does not require internet access.

I also tried the game "Trivia Crack" for a short while, but it is also not for me. It was making me much more addicted to my phone than I care to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment