Friday, February 13, 2015

Thing 2 - Photos

For this "Thing," I downloaded Instagram on my phone and started playing with it.  I can see the appeal for this app for people who love to share their photos.  However, I realized that I am more of a "play with the photos and make a collage" kind of person, so I also explored Pic Stitch.  I had a lot of fun with all of the borders, stickers, overlays, etc.  I was happy to see that a lot of these are free, so I could at least try a few out.

For my "Weaver Pets" collage, I experimented with all of the options.  I especially liked Vignette border - you can see it really well in the photo of Wonder Woman (the black cat).

Then I exported my collage to Instagram and Tumblr, in my effort to get it onto this blog.  Of course, then I realized that I could have skipped those steps.  I'm hoping to take less time to get it all together when it comes time for Thing 3!



No comments:

Post a Comment