Friday, February 6, 2015

Thing One

I created a blog back when we did the Web Adventure, but honestly haven't given much thought to it once that program was over.  Now that I have a smartphone, I do see that a blog is something I would actually enjoy posting to from time to time, as I definitely need to do something with the photos that I take!  For now, the photos just sit there on my phone.  But like others, I do prefer typing on the desktop keyboard to using my phone.  I follow several librarians' blogs for storytime ideas and to find out about new materials to add to our collections.   Here are a couple that I follow:

Anne's Library Life

Ask a Tech Teacher

For Thing One I also explored Tumblr, set up an account, and even installed the app on my phone, but decided I just feel a lot more comfortable with Blogger.  I'm not giving up on Tumblr yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment