Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thing 23: Art

Muse: I browsed through several categories of art - who knew there were so many? I especially enjoyed the "Op Art" group, and saved a couple of those in my gallery. However, I think this would be a much more enjoyable experience on a bigger screen, such as an iPad. It is nice to have access to art galleries from around the world, though. And the Salvador Dali paintings that appear on my phone's lock screen are much more interesting than the default that came with the phone.

Bitstrip: Now I know where my friends have been getting their avatars! I have seen many of them on Facebook and Ravelry, my other go-to social media site. I tried out the Bitstrip app, and created an avatar of myself, but somehow it doesn't really look like me. I had tons of fun playing around with it though! I also played with building a comic strip, and can see how people can sink a LOT of time into this! It would also be a lot of fun to make avatars for my kids, husband, etc. I have to admit that whoever created this app is really clever.



No comments:

Post a Comment